Gifting System Changed

I decided not to share open gift links any more. A month a ago, Ameba Pico changed the gifting system and now you can only share free gifts with your "facebook friends", not with all the players. That means that only my facebook friends doing Pico may get gifts from here. That's why I stoped sharing gifts here. I 'm so sorry, but I don't want to close this page. I really want to keep helping you all. I'll just wait and see to figure out what I can do for you. Thank you.

Information - Important Notice

Don't get any boxes until I let you know. Please try food like apples, chocolate eggs only to prevent your GIFT on PICO game from being full(100 max). Ameba Pico blocked the boxes and roses during the recycling campaign. Let's wait and see if they are back again.
Solution for Corsages or Carnations only!
1. Please open less than 100 Corsages or Carnations.
2. But, with a few foods from your personal inbox or from this blog.I have some apples new available.
ex) 50 Red Corsage + 1 Apple
3. Then check your gifts in Pico.
4. You will only see the foods like apples, but you must click on "save all" anyway.
5. If the game sends you an error message ; an unkown error has occured,
6. Just ignore it and refresh and check your closet.

2011-02-24

How to earn Ameba Gold

CREATE A BLOG WITH GIFT LINKS

1) Go to blogger.com and sign up.
2) Customize your blog to how you like it.
3) You can either create multiple facebook accounts and gift each other for gift links or You can just copy my gift links and put them on your site, which is a lot easier.
4) Code the link however you see it. - make it an image or just plain text
5) You're done! Tell your friends about it and enjoy!

MAKE MONEY
1) Register here. - Linkbucks

2) Create multiple facebook accounts.
3) Friend each of those facebook accounts with themselves.
4) Create a pico on each account.
5) Gift each other via pico.(gift only 1 gift at a time instead of like all at once because that you will create multiple links with the same ut code and that will inhibit users from accessing your links)
6) Copy down those links onto notepad and save the document.
7) Use linkbucks to convert those links(using a full page script is easiest)
8) Post those links onto your blog/site


Click to earn Money

4 comments:

  1. how to place the foods on my blog spot???

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you accept a gift from PICO friends(Game requests), you will have a URL with different UT codes for each gift.(URL shows up in the location bar of your browser) This URL is the "gift link" you can copy and paste on you blog.

    For example, the URL looks like this;
    http://apps.facebook.com/amebapico/giftAccept?code=oxsKI3ech6GFMlCwvnZk0IX2wD3GQuaLldlgDNt9KG2prjA9r_LETfVbkhLKoZU1YxU2G_NgeyxMBxBoaXvs4ZQx7bQBrHGyGI6CxhaPBBgzzoi-jZVz75r5XWciT8rYccaP6QkC9eHMekXOG6t8X_Olmt3wduOpRFQXwytVHDb1To4F4Y2vk_tgxi05wF2Z&uid=100001888646591&kt_ut=b4e1d93e7e0644fe&kt_type=ins

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway how come your food link not working now? what happen here. and all link seem not work eventually i,m up for that corsair mix. before that thx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A month a ago, Ameba Pico changed the gifting system and now I can only share free gifts with my "facebook friends", not with all the players. That means that only my facebook friends doing Pico may get gifts from here. That's why I stoped sharing gifts here. I'm so sorry, but I don't want to close this page, and I really want to keep helping you all. I'll just wait and see to figure out what I can do for you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Earn Cash for posting links